Ripe Market Mushrif Park

11:23


One more edition of the Ripe Food and Craft Market in Mushrif Central Park started yesterday.
It will be every Saturday in Mushrif Central Park from 4 pm to 9 pm. in this Market you can find vendors with a wide of range of crafts and also organic foods. 


I like to discover new things and people that have their small business. Some people are so crafty and talented and have so many ideas I like to see when they give life to their projects. Shout out to the Ripe Market organization to help small business have a place to show what they are worth it.


You can find organic peanut butter, coconut oil, organic honey. Coconut, almond and soy milk.
Other thing that I live so much were this cute pillows. They are so adorable for kids rooms.

You can also chill with some music while eating some of the best food. 
You can find healthy ice cream, Fatta, Biriany Pot, Raw juices, Mexican food. 

Check my instagram to get more information about some of the vendors

You Might Also Like

4 comentários

  1. I love markets like this one. Every week I plan to go and then something comes up
    I need to make the trip soon. I am sure it is more than worth the drive from RAK

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. It totally worths the trip specially with this lovely weather!

      Eliminar
    2. It totally worths the trip specially with this lovely weather!

      Eliminar