Beauty wish list

16:12



I'm starting to take care more of my skin. My days of going to get a tan and don't think about sun screen belong to my teenager years. So i was looking for a good serum to add to my beauty routine and i found online this Serum Mission Perfection from Clarins, I'm a little bit obsessed with having the perfect skin, something that I think do not have at all. I struggled with acne in the past and now my face has a lot of the dark spots from the acne scars. This serum promises to target dark spots, discolorations, dullness and shadows to give the skin an even skin tone. I'm very eager to try it.

Brows are the big trend right now. Everywhere everyone wants "brows on fleek". This Anastacia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz is on my wish list. I saw the brow pencil in basically everywhere. And now after I saw it in Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner app. I basically have to have it.

My Bioderma Sebium cleanser is almost finishing. I'm pretty happy about it but i want to try this Cetaphil cleanser, is also recommended from my dermatologist for my acne pro skin type. So I think I'll give it a try.

Sephora Cream Lip Stain, I have already one of this ones and I know there's from pretty much all make up brands but I just love this one. It doesn't stay for hours and hours. Which I actually like. I hate when a lipstick it's too hard to remove. Gives a very nice matte color and the application is super easy.

MAC Velvet Teddy because its MAC and its a nude lipstick. BUT is stock out almost everywhere... If anyone finds please send me one!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários