sick at home

11:00

I haven't post anything because I got a throat infection and I've been at home trying to get better! The doctor said it's a virus in the air 
I'm taking antibiotic and eating chicken noodle soup or just rice with chicken 
I'm also making this tea. The flu fighting tea I found at Pinterest.


Flu Fighting Tea 


Ingredients:
1 bag good quality organic echinacea tea (optional)
3 or 4 thin slices of fresh organic ginger root
3 tablespoons organic lemon juice, fresh squeezed
2 tablespoons raw organic honey
1/2 teaspoon organic ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon organic ground clove
Cayenne pepper to taste
Directions:
1. In a large cup of hot filtered water, steep the tea bag and the sliced ginger (you may omit the tea bag if you’d like).
2. Add the lemon juice, honey and spices and stir well. The tea will be cloudy.
3. If you’d like, you may strain the tea through cheesecloth to remove the ground spices and ginger. At our house, we just drink it as is.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários